Dr. Ashima Malhotra is a renowned prosthodontic, currently practicing in the Dental department of Bansal Hospital, Bhopal. She has an experience of over 17 years of working as a successful dental surgeon. She completed her graduation(BDS) and also holds a master’s (MDS) in Prosthodontics from King George Medical University, Lucknow, U.P. Dr. Ashima is also a well-known member of the Indian Prosthodontic Society and the Indian Dental Association. Being a responsible and one of the best dentists in Bhopal, she is dedicated to providing the finest possible care in a friendly setting where she is committed to treating every patient as a part of her family.
|2005||BDS||King George Medical University, Lucknow, U.P.|
|2009||MDS (PROSTHODONTICS)||King George Medical University, Lucknow, U.P.|
Specialization and Expertise
Memberships & Certifications
- Lifetime membership of Indian Prosthodontic Society
- Annual membership of Indian Dental Association.
Awards & Accomplishments
Publications & Prints
- A study on the use of Positioning Stents in lingual carcinoma patients subjected to Radiotherapy. International Journal of Prosthodontics September-October 2010; 23(5):450-452.
- Esthetic replacement of missing teeth using fibre reinforced composite in a periodontically compromised case. Dental Practice July-August 2011; 10(3):38-40
- Artificial saliva reservoir denture: managing edentulous xerostomic Patient: A Case Report.Journal of Dental Specialities-february 2013 ;1(1):44-48.
- Self-Locating Zest Anchor Overdenture Attachment- Report of 2 Cases: Indian Journal of Dental Sciences June 2014:6(2).