Dr Deepti Gupta is a Consultant Obstetrician Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bhopal with a special interest in fertility. She is one of the leading female Gynecologists in Bhopal. After completing her post graduation education in India she obtained further training in Australia and UK. After receiving the coveted membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists UK she decided to move back to Bhopal, India. She believes that knowledge is power and empowering her patients will help them to make the best possible choices.
|2004||M.B.B.S.||Govt. Medical College, Nagpur|
|2008||M.S (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||M.G.M Medical College ,Indore|
|2011||MRCOG(UK)||Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK|
|2020||Professional Diploma in Aesthetic Gynaecology||International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery|
Specialization and Expertise
Memberships & Certifications
- Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist (UK)
- Federation of Obstetrician Gynaecologist society, India.
Awards & Accomplishments
- September 2019 – Chaired few sessions in AICC RCOG at Kolkata
- 2nd prize in poster competition at consortium for for emergency contraception at AIIMS, New Delhi
- 1st prize in FOGSI quiz on medical disorders in pregnancy.
Publications & Prints