Dr. Dileep Singh Rathore works as a cardiac surgeon in the Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery department of Bansal Hospital. He has successfully completed more than 5000 cardiac operations throughout his many years of successful practice as a heart surgeon, making him one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in Bhopal. He did his graduation(MBBS) and master’s (MS) in general surgery from King George Medical University, Lucknow. Over the last decade, He has been serving patients in some of India’s best Cardiac HealthCare giants like Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi, and Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon. At Escorts Heart Institute, He worked as a consultant cardiac surgeon for around 4 years and performed successful heart surgeries. He also holds a Gold Medal In M.CH (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery). Dr. Rathore has expertise in total Arterial bypass surgery, minimally invasive valve surgery, and complex redo surgery. With the best team of cardiac , vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons in Bhopal, Bansal Hospital is one of the best hospitals for Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery in Bhopal.
|-||M.CH (CTVS )|
Specialization and Expertise
- Gold Medal In M.CH (CTVS)
- EX.Consultant,-ESCORTS HEART INSITUTE DELHI, ARTEMIS HOSPITAL GURGRAM.
- AORTOPULMONARY WINDOW : A RARE CONGENITAL HEART DEFECT. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Reserch (2017)
- An Unusual Presentation of congenital cystic adenonatoid malformation of lung. Journal of Clinical and diagnostic Research :2017
- Atypical Clinical Presentation of right atrial myxoma : A Case Report. International Surgery Journal, [S.I], r.2017
- A curious case of raised gradient across mitral bioprosthetic valve. annals of cardiac anaesthesia(2018).