Dr. Harbhajan Singh Saini works as an Anaesthetist in the critical care department at Bansal Hospital, Bhopal. With his long years of training and experience, he is the most trusted critical care doctor in Bhopal. He completed his MBBS degree from Goa Medical College and then went to pursue his Master (MD Anaesthesia) from the same institute. His area of expertise is Anaesthesiology and critical care. Prior to his position as an anaesthetist in the Bansal Hospital's critical care unit, he held positions as Chief Anaesthetist and Intensivist at the RG Stone & Super Specialty Hospital in Ludhiana, Senior Consultant and Head at the Max Hospital in Noida, Head of Anaesthesia at the Rukmani Birla Hospital (CKBH/RBH) in Jaipur, and Director of Anaesthesia at the Nayati Hospital in Mathura. Anaesthetists are specialist doctors who are responsible for providing anaesthesia to patients for operations and procedures.
|1990 – 1996||MBBS||Goa Medical College|
|1996 - 1999||M.D||Goa Medical College|
Specialization and Expertise
- Indian society of anesthesiologist
- Indian medical association
- Global anaesthesia society
- letter of commendation from Dean of Goa Medical College for saving people during hospital fire.
- Worked as head in numerous corporate hospital ( right from commissioning )
- NABH trainer
- Trained in use of ultrasound in OT
- Faculty at various conference & workshops.
- Organized NBFM – Ludhiana a CME & workshop on acute pain blocks attended by over 300 delegates
- Numerous articles on health related issues in social media