Dr. Harshad Patil is a top neuro-surgeon in Bhopal, currently practicing in Bansal Hospital. He is one of the most renowned brain tumor specialists in Madhya Pradesh because of his more than 13 years of experience as a neurosurgeon and his expertise in treating patients with brain tumors. Dr. Patil completed his MBBS from Terna Medical College & Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, and later did his master’s (MS) in General surgery from Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College & Hospital, Nashik, Maharashtra. He also holds a specialization in Neurosurgery(M.Ch.) from Sri Aurobindo Medical College and PG Institute, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. His commitment to his passion and dedication towards his patients is what makes him the most trusted brain tumor specialist in Bhopal.
|2008||M.B.B.S.||Terna Medical College & hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|2012||M.S. (General Surgery)||Dr. VasantraoPawar Medical College & hospital, Nashik, Maharashtra|
|2016||M.Ch. (Neurosurgery)||Sri Aurobindo Medical College and PG Institute, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
Specialization and Expertise
- Neurological Society of India (NSI).
- Neurological Surgeon Society of India (NSSI).
- Indian Society of Neuro-oncology (ISNO).
- Advance Spine Surgery: AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Epilepsy Surgery: BHU, Varanasi.
- Neuro-endoscopy and Ventricular Surgery: CeMAST, Mumbai.
- organizers of these Conference
- 21st-23rd April 2017 – Dr. Ramaniâ€™s Spine Masters Teaching course: Mumbai, India
- 13th August 2017 – CME on Neuro-Oncology Update: 13th August 2017, Bhopal, India
- 5th to 7th April 2019 – Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNOCON) 2019, 11thAnnualConference& Workshop, Bhopal, India
- Papers and Posters presented at Various National and International Conferences
- Patil H, Garg N, Navakar D, Banabokade L. Lumbar Spine Surgeries Under Spinal Anesthesia in High-Risk Patients: A Retrospective Analysis. World Neurosurg. 2019 Jan23. pii: S1878-8750(19)30117-2. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.01.023. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 30682512.
- Patil H, Gupta R. A Comparative Study of Bolus Dose of Hypertonic Saline, Mannitol, and Mannitol Plus Glycerol Combination in Patients with Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. World Neurosurg. 2019 Jan 24. pii: S1878-8750(19)30148-2.doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.01.051. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 30684710.
- Patil H, Garg N, Navakar D, Banabokade L. Clinical Experience of Autologous Blood Transfusion in Neurosurgery: Prospective Study in Central India. World Neurosurg. 2018 Jul;115:e539-e543. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.04.091. Epub 2018 Apr26. PubMed PMID: 29704687.
- Patil H, Rege S.Horner’s syndrome due to cervical sympathetic chain schwannoma: A rare presentation and review of literature.[Epub ahead of print] DOI: 10.4103/ajns.AJNS_58_18
- Patil H, Garg N. Midline Posterior Fossa Mature Teratoma in a Child. J PediatrNeurosci. 2018;13(2):252-254.
- Rege SV, Patil H. Bilateral gaint open-lip schizencephaly: A rare case report. J PediatrNeurosci 2016;11:128-30
- Gupta R, Patil H. Parry-Romberg syndrome with multiple intracranial cysts: A rare case report. J PediatrNeurosci 2016;11:145-9
- Gupta R, Patil H. A rare association of dysphagia and cervical compressive myelopathy in diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Neurol India 2017;65:198-200
- Rege SV, Tadghare J, Patil H, Narayan S. Primary intraspinal extradural primitive neuroectodermal tumor: A rare case. J PediatrNeurosci. 2016;11(4):351-354.
- Rege SV, Tadghare J, Patil H, Narayan S. Primary intraspinal extradural primitive neuroectodermal tumor: A rare case. J PediatrNeurosci 2016;11:351-4
- Songara A, Patil H. Postoperative Meningocele Spurious. J Spinal Surg 2016;3(2):72-73.
- Jain N, Narayan S, Patil H, Songara A. Epidermoid Cyst of the Thoracic Spine: A Rare Case. J Spinal Surg 2016;3(2):59-62.
- Rege, Patil – Iatrogenic lumbar Pseudomeningocele. Romanian Neurosurgery (2016) XXX 3
- Rege S, Gupta R, Patil H, Narayan S, Tadghare J. Spontaneous Cervical Epidural Hematoma during Pregnancy. J Spinal Surg 2016;3(4):154-156.
- Narayan S, Jain N, Patil H. A Rare Case of Spinal Schwannomatosis presenting as Conus-cauda Syndrome. J Spinal Surg 2016;3(3):108-111.
- Rege, Patil. Isolated traumatic intraventricular hemorrhage in adult with good prognosis. Romanian Neurosurgery (2016) XXX 4: 512 – 516 | 513
- Gupta R, Patil H. Textiloma: Uncommon Cause of Failed Back Syndrome after Lumbar Spine Surgery. IJSS Journal of Surgery. 2015;1(5):10-14.
- Rege, Patil, Narayan. Adult medulloblastoma. Romanian Neurosurgery (2016) XXX 4: 557 – 561 | 557
- Songara A, Patil HG, Nayaran S. Traumatic posterior fossa extradural hematoma: case report and review of literature. IntSurg J. 2016; 3(1): 369-371.
- S. V. Rege and HarshadPatil. Iatrogenic lumbar Pseudomeningocele: A case report and review of literature. Int J Med Res Health Sci. 2016;5 (1)153-157
- S. V. Rege, HarshadPatil, Sharadendu Narayan. Cerebellar mutism in adult after posterior fossa surgery: A rare presentation. Case report. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research; March 2016: Vol.-5, Issue- 2, P. 80-84
- Rege SV, Narayan S, Patil H, Songara A. Spinal myxopapillaryependymoma with interval drop metastasis presenting as cauda equine syndrome: case report and review of literature. J Spine Surg 2016;2(3):216-221.
- Rege SV, Narayan S, Patil H, Tadghare J. Bilateral traumatic hemorrage of the basal ganglia with diffuse axonal injury: a case report and review of literature. Panam J Trauma crit care emergsurg 2017;6(1):49-51
Patil H, Rathore S, Garg N. Modified Method of multiple Cranial Burr Holes for treatment of total scalp avulsion. Neurol India 2020;1459-61
Harshad Patil, Nitin Garg. Surgical Consideration in Posterior C1-2 Instrumentation in Case of Vertebral Artery Anomaly. Romanian Neurosurgery (2019) XXXIII(4):pp.482-485