Dr. Madhuri Nagori serves as an Interventional Cardiologist at Bansal Hospital, Bhopal. She has an experience of over 29 years in the field of Interventional Cardiology. She completed her graduation(MBBS) from Gandhi Medical College(GMC), Bhopal(1999), and later went on to pursue a master’s in General Medicine (MD). She also completed a super-specialty degree in cardiology from King Georges Medical College of Lucknow University. Dr. Nagori has worked as a full-time cardiologist for more than two decades and she makes the most of her passion and opportunity to actively enhance her patient's health and welfare and cultivate both professional and personal ties with them.
|2003||M.D. (Medicine)||G.M.C, BHOPAL|
|2011||D.M. (Cardiology)||King George Medical University|
Specialization and Expertise
Memberships & Certifications
- Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
- 2011 SCAI Adult Interventional Cardiology Fellows course
- Elected International affiliate member in the Society for Cardio Vascular Angiography & Interventions
Awards & Accomplishments
Publications & Prints
- Tenecteplase : The best among the equalsReview article .Indian heart journal454-458 september october 2009.
- PCI in ARCACase report .Heart IndiaJuly-September 2013 Volume 1 | Issue 2 Page Nos. 37-64
- EFFICACY OF CORONARY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY ANGIOGRAPHY IN COMPARISON WITH EXERCISE ELECTROCARDIOGRAM IN TRIAGING PATIENTS 0F LOW RISK ACUTE CHEST PAINOriginal ArticleIndian heart journal 66 (2014) 435-442 July Aug 2014