Memberships & Certifications
Awards & Accomplishments
Publications & Prints
- OVARIAN CALCIFICATION MIMICKING VESICLE CALCULUS Pallavi Agrawal, Pratibha Singh, Santosh Kumar Agrawal, Neeeta Natu, Kamal Malukani- Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ Volume 2/ Issue 17/ April 29, 2013 Page-2929.
- Hysteroscopic diagnosis and successful management of an acquired uterine arteriovenous malformation by percutaneous embolotherapy. J Midlife Health. 2013 Jan-Mar; 4(1): 57–59.
- Bladder neck leiomyoma presenting with acute retention of urine in an elderly female- J Midlife Health. 2014 Jan-Mar; 5(1): 45–48.
- Multiple giant cervical polyps: a case report with literature review- Indian journal of basic and applied medical research; june 2014vol-3, issue-3, P.338-343.
- Body Mass Index and Its Role in Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy- International Scholarly Research Notices – Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 787604, 5 pages.
- Farming a occupational hazard for severe male factor infertility – original article – Indian journal of basic and applied medical research june 2016 vol 5 issue 3 p 372-376.
- Perinatal outcome in assisted reproductive pregnancies: comparative analysis of reduced verses unreduced gestation. International journal of reproductive medicine vol 2016 article ID 7404609, 6 pages.