Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Academy of Neurology
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2018 – Awarded First prize in Stroke Quiz at 5th Annual Summer School by Indian Stroke Association at Goa in Sept 2018.
Publications & Prints
- Singh P, Bansal AR. Unilateral EEG sweat artifacts in a patient of brainstem haemorrhage with central Horner’s syndrome. Int J Epilepsy. 2016;3(2):98-100.
- Garg A, Singh Y, Singh P, Goel G, Bhuyan S. Carotid artery dissection following adenoidectomy. Int J PediatrOtorhinolaryngoly. 2016;82:98-101.
- Singh P, Bansal AR, More A, Bhuyan S, Garg A. Eating Epilepsy in North India: Case Series and Its Management. J Epilepsy Res. 2019;9(2):152-156.
- Mani AM, Prabhakar AT, Mannam P, Benjamin RN, Shaikh AIA, Mathew D, Singh P, et al. Clinical spectrum and outcome of neurosarcoidosis: A retrospective cohort study from a teaching hospital in India. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2020 Jul 1;23(4):528
- Singh P, Bansal AR. Eating epilepsy in north India: case series and report of efficacy of clobazam in its management – at IANCON 2016 at Kolkata.
- Singh P, Sanariya K, Khoiwal R, Bhuyan S, Garg A. Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke- is perfusion imaging required ?- at World Stroke Congress 2016 at Hyderabad.