Dr. Priya Bhave Chittawar is one of the best and most trusted female gynecologists, IVF Specialist in Bhopal currently working as a Reproductive Medicine Specialist in Bansal Hospital, Bhopal. She achieved her MBBS degree from Gandhi Medical College and later went on to pursue M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from the same institute. She also holds a D.N.B. degree (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from National Board of Examination, New Delhi. Dr. Priya has expertise in Reproductive medicine and minimally invasive reproductive surgery. Reproductive medicine is a subspecialty that treats hormonal problems in both men and women, including subfertility. It uses assisted reproductive technologies like in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), egg donation, and a variety of reproductive tract surgeries like laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
|1999||M.B.B.S.||Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal|
|2003||M.D.(Obstetrics and Gynecology)||Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal|
|2006||D.N.B. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)||National Board of Examination|
Specialization and Expertise
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – (Christian Medical College, Vellore – 2010)
- 1994 – 1999 – The President of India Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma Award for the BEST MEDICAL STUDENT
- 1994 – 1999 – The Suresh Kak Memorial award for BEST ALL ROUNDER MBBS
- 1994 – 1999 – The Dr. Vishal Vikram Singh memorial award for HIGHEST MARKS IN MBBS
- 2007 – The M.P. State Chief Minister award for exceptional work in promoting institutional delivery with cash prize of Rs.25,000/-
- Predictive factors for pregnancy after intrauterine insemination|Effectiveness of GnRH antagonist in intrauterine insemination cycles
- Hysteroscopic diagnosis and successful management of an acquired uterine arteriovenous malformation by percutaneous embolotherapy
- Poor responders: Is it time to consider changing the nomenclature?
- Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery in gynecology
- Does centrifugation and semen processing with swim up at 37Â°C yield sperm with better DNA integrity compared to centrifugation and processing at room temperature?
- Individualized ovarian stimulation.
- Hysteroscopic Findings in an Unusual Case of Adenomyosis|GnRH Agonist in Infertility