Memberships & Certifications
- AIOS (All India Ophthalmological Society) – R9767.
- MPSOS (MP State Ophthalmological Society) – R287.
- DOS (Delhi Ophthalmological Society) – R01765
- GSI (Glaucoma Society of India) – R00785.
- IDOS (Indore Division Ophthalmic Society) – R 90.
- BDOS (Bhopal Division Ophthalmic Society) – R 131.
- Women In Ophthalmology – 1360
Awards & Accomplishments
- Received“SHRI NARSINGH BAHADUR AWARD”for the best paper in glaucoma – at MPSOS 14-16th October 2011 for presentation at Indore title “outcome of laser pi in spectrum of primary angle closure glaucoma”.
- SATGURU SEWA SANGH BEST VIDEO AWARD received at Ujjain 2015 for presentation at 38th MPSOS-SAGAR dated 8-10th October 2014, on “surgical management of capsular phimosis” video.
- Video presentation at Indore IDOS on “phacotrabeculectomy “with four-member team from Bhopal and won the trophy of best team (nawabs of Bhopal)
- Best E-poster award at 1st women ophthalmologist society conference at Noida on 26th-27th march 2016.
- Dr Ramesh Krishna Agrawal memorial award (Best paper award) for the year 2016 at Ophthalmology tomorrow at Indore for paper on “clinical presentation and management of anterior capsular phimosis”.
- Awarded in THANK YOU DOCTOR SAMMAN SAMAROH- 30-9-18.
- Dr JK Raizada award for best paper in cataract (2019- MPSOS, JABALPUR)
- Prof I B Goel Memorial award- at MPSOS 2021- virtual conference Rewa.
- CLINICAL SECRETARY- Bhopal division ophthalmic society BDOS- (2013-2015),
- VICE PRESIDENT BDOS (2017-19)
- Secretary Bhopal division ophthalmic society (2019-2021),
- Editor for MPSOS Souvenir 2016 and BDOS highlight (13-15) and Co-Editor (15-17)
- Performed Live surgeries in various conferences and trainer for many eye surgeries inSurgical skill transfer courses and WET LABS.
Publications & Prints
- Clinical presentation and management of anterior capsular contraction.Ramnani V, Gupta S, Ramnani VK, International Journal of Medical Research and Review, September, 2016/vol 4/issue 9/ Page 1666- 1671
- Evaluation of results of combined Phacoemulsification and pars plana vitrectomy. Vinita Ramnani, Saroj Gupta, Gajendra Chawla, Vijay Ramnani, Panacea journal ofmedical sciences, may-august, 2016;96-101
- Surgical outcome of single site phacotrebeculectomy in management of concurrent glaucoma and cataract.Vinita Ramnani, Rahul Agrawal, Priti Singh, Rashmi Kumar, Sapna Raghuvanshi, Vijay Kumar Ramnani. International Journal of Research in medical Sciences/July 2016/ Vol 4/ Issue 7 Page 2874-2877
- Hospital based study of prevalence of dry eye in post-menopausal women, Rahul agrawal, pritisingh, Tanya Rajpal, Rashmi kumar, Sapna Raghuvanshi, Vinita Ramnani. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, January- March, 2016; 2(1):57-62
- DOS TIME – MARCH-APRIL 2019, Cataract surgery in operated trabeculectomy patients- pearls and pitfalls.
- Outcome of laser peripheral iridotomy in the spectrum of primary angle closure disease