Experience in medical field as Clinician, medical researcher, and author for 0ver 40 years. Has clinical skills in various medical fields including hospital management, clinical nephrology, clinical cardiology, and infectious diseases. Trained in Clinical Endocrinology at Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Before joining Bansal Hospital, was associated with Hindu Rao Hospital, a large-thousand bedded, multi-specialty government hospital,and NDMC Medical College, New Delhi as Consultant and Unit head Department of Medicine - for over 30 years, till31st January 2023.
|1975-80||MBBS||G.R. Medical College, Gwalior - Jiwaji University, Gwalior|
|1991-94||MD (Medicine)||Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|1997-98||PG Course in Hospital Management||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, New Delhi|
|1999||Certificate course in Clinical Nephrology||Institute of Medical Sciences, Dept. of Nephrology,Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|2004||Course in Hemodialysis course and Interventional Nephrology||National Kidney Foundation Clinical Meetings, at Chicago, USA|
|2004||Clinical Observer- and Fellowship and worked with Dr Hiren Patel M.D. at East Alabama Medical Center||Opelika, Alabama, USA|
|2006||Postgraduate course in Clinical Endocrinology||European Society of Endocrinology and Slovak Society of Endocrinology Meetings at Kosice, Slovakia, Europe|
|2006||Six months Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India|
Specialization and Expertise
Memberships & Certifications
- Fellow – International Medical Sciences Academy
- Fellow – Royal Society of Medicine, London
- Life member – Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Interventional Cardiology, Indian Rheumatology Association, Indian Society of Nephrology, Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology. Indian Society of Hemodialysis, Delhi Society of Hematology, Association of Physicians of India – Delhi Chapter, Cardiological Society of India – Delhi Chapter, Indian Medical Association.
- Member – Alumni of Department of Nephrology, I.M.S., Banaras Hindu University; Member – National Kidney Foundation, USA; Long term member – European Society of Endocrinology.
- President – Association for Health in Middle Aged, an NGO, registered with Registrar of Societies, Government of National Capital Region.
Awards & Accomplishments
- On Research Gate – www.researchgate.net – Research and review papers – 118; h-index publications – 7; Research Interest Score – 562.8; Citations – Over 120.
- Google Scholar – Publications – 99, h-index – 7, i10-index – 2, Citations – 99.
- Semantic Scholar – Publications – 46, h-index – 5, Citations – 69, Highly Influential Citations – 4.
- Continuous Webinar Education – Sole Speaker on CME Topic – Unique CCB Azelnidipine. On May 12th, 2021.
- Continuous Webinar Education – Speaker on CME Topic – SGLT2 in T2DM for Primary and Secondary Prevention. On March 19th, 2021.
- Keynote Speaker at 2nd International conference on Medical Sciences on November 1st -2nd, 2019 at Denver, Colorado USA. My talk ‘Gut Microbial Dysbiosis, its Fallouts and Therapeutic Potential of Gut Microbiome Manipulation: Innovative Concepts in Fecal Microbiota Transplantation’.
- Keynote Speaker at 6th International Conference on Diabetes Treatment & Research, Topic – ‘Microbial Alterations and Dysbiosis, and the Therapeutic Potential of Gut Microbiome Manipulation’, Vancouver, Canada October 16-17, 2019.
- Co-chair, Keynote Speaker and Poster Presentation Judge at International Conference on Recent Advancements in Medicine and Medical Science, Denver, Colorado, USA – March 1-2. My talks ‘Long-term Health and Longevity through Caloric Restriction and Symbiotic Equilibrium with Gut Microbiome’ and ‘Nutraceuticals for Improving Health and Prognosis in Cardiovascular Disease.’
- Keynote Speaker at 4th World Congress on Digestive & Metabolic Diseases, San Francisco, Oct 29-30. My talk ‘Aberrancy in CNS Signals and Other Factors Related to Altered Homeostasis, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- Keynote Speaker at Gut Health Congress Asia 2018 at Hong Kong, 5-6 Nov 2018. My talks, ‘Revisiting Caloric Restriction as Therapeutic Strategy for Metabolic Syndrome, T2DM and Obesity’ and ‘Regulation of Appetite for Treating Obesity: Lessons from the Rimonabant Debacle’; and led a group Discussion on ‘Infant Microbiome: The First 100 Days’
- Gave Talk on ‘The Pharmaceuticals for Cardioprotection’ at InnoHealth, an International Conference on Innovations in Healthcare, September 2017, at New Delhi. Available on YouTube.
- Gave a talk on ‘The Entangled Relationship between Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic syndrome and Aging’ at University of Delhi, Ramjas College, under auspices of Department of Science and Technology GOI and University of Delhi, in 2014.
- Gave a talk on ‘THE CONCEPT OF METABOLIC MEMORY IN DIABETES’ to a group of doctors from North-Delhi, 2011.
- American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award Category 1 Certificate; for the Shaping the Future of Cardiovascular Care Conference, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Center for Continuing Education, during October 2011
- American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award Category 1 Certificate; for the Legacy and Innovation Conference, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Center for Continuing Education, during June 2009.
Publications & Prints
- On the Pandemic Trail: Planning Post-Covid Outdoor and Indoor Healthcare. Annals of Immunology & Immunotherapy. Published 2 Jan 2023. Vol 5 Issue 1, DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000171.
- The Nutritional Links for Gut Microbial Dysbiosis and its Metabolic and Endocrinal Fallouts. Gastroenterol Hepatol Int J. Published 2 Sep 2022, Vol 7 Issue2, DOI: 10.23880/ghij-16000198.
- Projections for COVID-19 in Present Context: Journey of the Pandemic to Endemicity. EC Microbiology. Published 16 March 2022, Vol 18 Issue 4, 19-26.
- The Passing Pandemic? Perspective and Projections for COVID-19. Annals of Immunology & Immunotherapy, 14 March 2022, Vol 4 Issue 1, DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000164.
- Establishment, Expansion and Modulation of Gut Microbiome: Birth to First 100 Days to Early Childhood and Later. J Prob Health. 10:252. Published 31 January 2022. DOI: 10.35248/2329-8901.20.8.252.
- Establishment, Expansion and Modulation of Gut Microbiome: Birth to First 100 days to Early Childhood and Later. EC Nutrition. Vol 17 Issue 1, 2022. Published 30 Dec 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.33250.17609.
- Compromised Health and Constrained Human Life in COVID-19 Pandemic, and Concurrent Healthcare Transformation. Biomed J Sci & Tech Res, 20 Oct 2021, 39(3)2021. DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2021.39.006310.
- COVID-19 and Long Covid as Complex, Multi-Organs Involvement and Multi-System Disease. Editorial – Annals of Immunology & Immunotherapy, 12 Oct 2021, Vol 3 Issue 2, DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000151.
- Involvement of Kidneys and Endocrine System, and Skin in COVID-19 and Long Covid. Preprint on ResearchGate, October 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.22282.18885
- Neurological and psychiatric effects of COVID-19 and Long Covid. Preprint on ResearchGate, 26 August 2021, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.29042.63686.
- Involvement of Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Biliary System in COVID-19 and Long Covid. Preprint on ResearchGate, 11 August 2021, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.29491.55849.
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection, COVID-19, and Long Covid: Saga of Erratic Immune Response, Waning Immunity, and Immune System Failure. J Pulmonol Respir Res. 9 August 2021, 5: 076-085. DOI: 10.29328/journal.jprr.1001030
- Pulmonary Involvement in COVID-19 and ‘Long Covid’: The Morbidity, Complications and Sequelae. J Pulmonol Respir Res. 15 June 2021, 5: 034-048. DOI: 10.29328/journal.jprr.1001022.
- Searching for Etiopathophysiological Links for ‘Long Covid’. Ann Immunol & Immunother 12 July 2021, 3(1): 000142. DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000142.
- Exploring Etiopathophysiological Links for ‘Long Covid’. Preprint on ResearchGate, June 2021, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.11566.02889.
- Respiratory Manifestations in COVID-19 and ‘Long Covid’: The Morbidity, Complications and Sequelae. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 9 June 2021, 36(3), 28480-494. DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2021.36.005844
- Pulmonary Involvement in COVID-19 and ‘Long Covid’: The Morbidity, Complications and Sequelae. Preprint on ResearchGate, May 2021, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.28377.65125
- COVID-19 and ‘Long Covid’ Patients in Cardiology Practice: Exploring Morbidity, Complications and Sequelae. ResearchGate Preprint, March 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.20699.69924. Accepted for publication for Cardiology Today, March-April 2021 issue.
- The Covid Calamity, the Human Life, and the Surviving Hope. Virology and Immunology Journal, 15 April 2021, 5(2); 000275. DOI: 10.23880/vij-16000275
- La calamite Covid, la Vie humaine et l’ Espoir survivant (The Covid Calamity, the Human Life, and the Surviving Hope). ResearchGate Preprint, February 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.16362.03528.
- La calamite Covid, la Vie humaine et l’ Espoir survivant (The Covid Calamity, the Human Life, and the Surviving Hope). ResearchGate Preprint, February 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.16362.03528
- Evolving COVID-19 Pandemic: The Lurking Dangers and Pillars of Hope. Ann Immunol Immunother., 09 March 2021. DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000135
- Living with ‘Long COVID-19’: The Long-term Complications and Sequalae. Int J Clin Virol., 16 Feb 2021, 5: 011-017. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001030
- Evolving Patterns in COVID-19: The Virus, its Variants and Infectivity-cum-Virulence. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 22 January 2021. 33(2)-2021. BJSTR.MS.ID.005382. DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2021.33.005382.
- Exploring COVID-19: Relating the Spike Protein to Infectivity, Pathogenicity, and Immunogenicity. Int J Clin Virol., 27 Jan 2021. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001029
- Relating the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein to Infectivity, Pathogenicity, and Immunogenicity in COVID-19. Ann Immunol Immunother. 1 Feb 2021, 3(1): DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000131
- Stages in COVID-19 vaccine development: The Nemesis, the Hubris, and the Elpis. Int J Clin Virol. 22 Dec 2020; 4: 126-135. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001028
- COVID-19 Vaccine Development: The Need, the Fast-track, and the Concerns. Ann Immunol Immunother. 30 Dec 2020, 2(2): 000131. DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000130.
- COVID-19: Exploring the Disease Transmission Dynamics. Ann Immunol Immunother. 4 Dec 2020, 2(2): 000130. DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000129.
- COVID-19 Pandemic, Recurrent Outbreaks and Prospects for Assimilation of hCoV-19 into the Human Genome Int J Clin Virol. 12 Oct 2020; 4: 111-115. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001025.
- Resurgence and Recurrent Outbreaks of COVID-19: Prospects for Assimilation of hCoV-19 into Human Genome. Ann Immunol Immunothr. 12 October 2020, 2(2): 000127. DOI: 10.23880/aii-16000127
- Highlighting the Relationship between NAFLD, Metabolic Syndrome, and Cardiovascular Disease. Cardiology Today, July-Aug 2020, Vol XXIV No. 4, p. 130-137.
- Impact of Dietary Modification on Microbiome: Exploring Therapeutic Implications. EC DIABETES AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, 14 Aug 2020, ECDMR-04-00112.pdf, Vol 4 Issue 9, 07-19.
- Taming the Pro-Aging Factors and Pathways for Longevity and Improving Health-span”. EC Nutrition 15.4, 19 Mar 2020, https://www.ecronicon.com/ecnu/pdf/ECNU-15-00808.pdf, Vol 15 Issue 4, 21-36.
- The Trans-zoonotic Virome interface: Measures to balance, control and treat epidemics. Ann Biomed Sci Eng. 2020; 4: 020-027. DOI: 10.29328/journal.abse.1001009
- COVID-19 Infection in Elderly, Adverse Outcomes and Annihilation of the Longevity Dream. 27 May 2020. https://medwinpublishers.com/AII/AII16000116.pdf
- Adverse Outcomes for Elderly in Covid-19: The Loss of the Longevity Dream. Preprint. Researchgate.net April 2020. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.34684.08328/1
- RE: Adverse Outcomes for Elderly in Covid-19: The Loss of the Longevity Dream. https://www.cmaj.ca/content/re-adverse-outcomes-elderly-covid-19-loss-longevity-dream
- Exploring pathophysiology of COVID-19 infection: faux espoir and dormant therapeutic options. Int J Clin Virol. 05 May 2020; 4: 034-040. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001013
- The Agent and Host Factors in Covid-19: Exploring Pathogenesis and Therapeutic Implications. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research, 2020, vol. 27, issue 2, 20669-81, DOI: 10.26717/BJSTR.2020.27.004485
- Identifying patterns in COVID-19: Morbidity, recovery, and the aftermath. Int J Clin Virol. 25 May 2020; 4: 056-064. DOI: 10.29328/journal.ijcv.1001016
- Fear, Reaction and Rational Behavior to Covid-19 in Public, Health Professionals and Policy Planners. 15 Jul 2020, J Qual Healthcare Eco 2020, 3(4): 000170. Vol 3 Issue 4, DOI: 10.23880/jqhe-16000170
- The Little-known Facts about COVID-19: Implications for Prognosis, Treatment and Recovery. Preprint, May 2020, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.36447.07843
- La Confusion -Caring for COVID patients and the raging, engulfing and debilitating pandemic. Preprint, June 2020. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.33882.16320
- Exploring COVID-19: Perspectives and Patterns A treatise for professionals and public. Researchgate.net; Book July 2020 July 2020. Publisher: Scholars’ Press. ISBN: 978-613-8-93051-8
- The Establishment, Expansion and Modulation of Gut Microbiome: From Birth to First 100 Days to Early Childhood and Later Years. Jan 2019, Preprint at www.researchgate.net as preprint. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.33250.17609
- The Gut Microbial Dysbiosis, its Fallouts and Redressal. 18 Feb 2019, Adv Nutr and Food Scie: ANAFS-123. ‘The Gut Microbial Dysbiosis, its Fallouts and Redressal’, Journal of Virology and Immunology – JVI-103, February 2019.
- A Novel Dimension of Cardiovascular Health: Gut Microbiota, Dysbiosis and its Fallouts. Cardiology Today, Vol XXIII No. 2, Mar-Apr 1019, 45-51.
- Preserving Health and Achieving Longevity Through Caloric Restriction and Symbiotic Equilibrium with Gut Microbiome. 09 April 2019. Curr Trends Biomedical Eng & Biosci. 09 Apr 2019; 19(1): 556003. DOI: 10.19080/CTBEB.2019.19.556003.
- Metabolic Disequilibrium and Aging: Modifying Favorably with Calorie Restriction and Calorie Restriction Mimetics. 22 April 2019, Gerontol & Geriatric stud.4(5). GGS.000596.2019. DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2019.04.000596
- Nutraceuticals for Improving Cardiovascular Health and Prognosis in Cardiovascular Disease. 28 Apr 2019, EC Nutrition 14.5. https://www.ecronicon.com/ecnu/pdf/ECNU-14-00588.pdf
- Revisiting Mechanisms Including ECS and Gut Microbiota Interactions Involved in Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity. 28 May 2019, https://www.ecronicon.com/ecemr/pdf/ECEMR-04-00097.pdf
- Therapeutic Potential of Gut Microbiome Manipulation: Concepts in Fecal Microbiota Transplantation. Curre Res Diabetes & Obes J. 20 Jun 2019; 11(1): 555803. DOI: 10.19080/CRDOJ.2019.11.555803.
- The Novel Dimensions of Cardio-Metabolic Health: Gut Microbiota, Dysbiosis and its Fallouts. Curre Res Diabetes & Obes J. 21 Jun 2019; 11(1): 555805. DOI: 10.19080/CRDOJ.2019.11.555805
- Aging-Related Gonadal Hormonal Deficiency and (Sex)- Hormone Replacement Therapy. Guest Editorial. 26 Jun 2019, EC Endocrinology and MR. 4(5): 203-206. https://www.ecronicon.com/ecemr/pdf/ECEMR-04-00106.pdf
- The Role of ECS in Regulation of Neuronal Aging, Neuroinflammation, Neurodegeneration and Cognitive Decline. 17 Jul 2019, ECEMR, 4(6): 261-273. https://www.ecronicon.com/ecemr/pdf/ECEMR-04-00116.pdf
- Exploring the Mechanism of Insulin Action, Differential Insulin Sensitivity and Insulin Resistance. ECEMR, 2019, 4(7): 308-320. 20 Aug 2019, https://www.ecronicon.com/ecemr/pdf/ECEMR-04-00121.pdf
- The Concepts of Biorhythms, Redundancy and Reserve: Impact on Cardiovascular Aging and Disease. OAJ Gerontol & Geriatric Med. 16 Sep 2019; 5(2): 555656. DOI: 10.19080/OAJGGM.2019.05.555656
- Exploring the Role of Insulin Resistance in Cardiovascular Ageing and Disease. Cardiology Today Vol XXIII No. 5, Sep-Oct 2019, 178-188.
- The Entangled Relationship between NAFLD, Insulin Resistance and Obesity (ERNIRO). 23 Sep 2019, EC Endocrinology and. https://www.ecronicon.com/ecemr/pdf/ECEMR-04-00127.pdf
- Exploring the Mechanism of Insulin Action, Differential Insulin Sensitivity and Insulin Resistance. Curr Res Diabetes Obes J. 01 Oct 2019, 12(2): 555831. DOI: 10.19080/CRDOJ.2019.12.555831
- Cannabinoids and Endocannabinoids, and Prospective Modulation of EC Signaling in Neurodegenerative, Cardiovascular and Allied Disorders. 19 Nov 2019, EC Nutrition 14.12 (2019): 01-12. https://www.ecronicon.com/ecnu/pdf/ECNU-14-00727.pdf
- The Concepts of Biorhythms, Redundancy and Reserve: Impact on Cardiovascular Ageing and Disease. Cardiology today, Vol XXIII No. 6, Nov-Dec 2019, 226-235.
- The Altered Metabolic Homeostasis in Middle Aged and Elderly: Aging and Other Determinants of Insulin Secretion, Action and Resistance. OAJ Gerontol & Geriatric Med. 31 Jan 2018; 3(2): 555608. DOI: 10.19080/OAJGGM.2017.03.555608
- Highlighting Significance of Weight Loss and Malnutrition in Older Adults. Gerontology & Geriatrics Studies, 05 Mar 2018, Vol 2 Issue 2, DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2018.02.000535
- The Altered Hormonal Homeostasis with Aging, Neuronal Dysfunction and Cognitive Decline. OAJ Gerontol & Geriatric Med. 09 Mar 2018; 3(4): 555619. DOI: 10.19080/OAJGGM.2018.03.555619
- The Altered Cerebral Homeostasis with Aging in Diabetes Mellitus and Cognitive Decline. Gerontology & Geriatrics studies, 17 Apr 2018, Vol 3 Issue 2, DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2018.03.000556
- Metabolic Disequilibrium and Aging: Modifying Favorably with Calorie Restriction and Calorie Restriction Mimetics. Gerontology & Geriatrics Studies, 22 Apr 2018, Vol 4 Issue 5, DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2019.04.000596
- Exploring Complexities of T2DM: Insulin Signaling, Resistance and Deficiency, Metabolic Links, Sexual Dimorphism and Endocrine Disruptors. Research in Medical & Engineering Sciences, 27 Apr 2018, Vol 5 Issue 1, DOI: 10.31031/RMES.2018.05.000603
- Regulation of Appetite for Treating Obesity: Lessons from the Rimonabant Debacle. Curr Trends Biomedical Eng & Biosci. 07 Jun 2018; 15(2): 555908. DOI: 10.19080/CTBEB.2018.15.555908.
- Exploring Role of Adipose Organ and Dysmetabolic Effects of Adiposity: Over-Nutrition, Nutrient Overload, Insulin Resistance, T2DM and Other Fallouts. 11 Jul 2018, Vol 6 Issue 1, DOI: 10.31031/RMES.2018.06.000627
- Aging Slowly, Living Longer and Future Projections for Exponential Survival and Longevity. Cardiology Today, Vol XXII No. 4, Jul-Aug 1018, 109-119.
- Future Projections and Fallouts of Exponential Longevity and Revival from Cryopreservation. Research in Medical & Engineering Sciences, 10 Sep 2018, Vol 6 Issue 4, DOI: 10.31031/RMES.2018.06.000641
- The Blueprint for Retarding and Reversing Cardiovascular Aging. Article, 20 September 2018, International Journal of Tissue Engineering Research, Int J Tissue Eng Res 1(1): 1-15.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Obesity, MetS, T2DM and Aging, and Benefits of Calorie Restriction and Calorie Restriction Mimetics. Cardiology Today, Vol XXII No. 5, Sep-Oct 1018, 158-167.
- The Blueprint for Retarding and Reversing Cardiovascular Aging. OAJ Gerontol & Geriatric Med. 21 Sep 2018; 4(4): 555644. DOI: 10.19080/OAJGGM.2018.04.555644
- Revisiting Caloric Restriction as Therapeutic Strategy for Metabolic Syndrome, T2DM and Obesity. Research in Medical & Engineering Sciences, 03 Oct 2018, Vol 6 Issue 5, DOI: 10.31031/RMES.2018.06.000647
- Nutraceuticals for Improving Cardiovascular Health and Prognosis in Cardiovascular Disease. Journal of Nutritional Dietetics & Probiotics, 25 October 2018, Vol 1 Issue 2: 180009.
- Aberrancy in CNS Signals and other Factors Related to Altered Homeostasis, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Curr Trends Biomedical Eng & Biosci. 20 Nov 2018; 17(2): 555960. DOI: 10.19080/CTBEB.2018.17.555960. The Abstract also published in Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System, Oct 2018, Vol 8, ISSN: 2161-069X.
- Revisiting Caloric Restriction as Therapeutic Strategy for Metabolic Syndrome, T2DM and Obesity. Interventions in Obesity & Diabetes, 21 Nov 2018, Vol 2 Issue 3, DOI: 10.31031/IOD.2018.02.000538.
- The Aging Brain: Recent Research and Concepts. Gerontology & Geriatrics Studies, 05 Dec 2017, Vol 1 Issue 3, DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2017.01.000511
- Aging Heart: Recent Research and Concepts. Gerontology & Geriatrics Studies, 18 Sep 2017, Vol 1 Issue 1, DOI: 10.31031/GGS.2017.01.000501
- Medical Therapy of Heart Failure: Harnessing the Recent Research and Concepts. Cardiology Today, Vol XXI No. 4, Jul-Aug 1017, 133-144.
- The Cardioprotection: Recent Research and Concepts. Cardiology Today, Vol XXI No. 6, Nov-Dec 1017, 217-224.
- Cardiovascular Aging and its Impact on the Disease Burden and Healthcare. Cardiology Today, Vol XX No. 4, Jul-Aug 2016, 121-134.
- Quest for the Holy Grail: Inventing Ideal Anti-Obesity Drug. Cardiology Today, Vol XVII No. 6, Nov-Dec 2013, 246-256; also, Vol XIX No. 5, Sep-Oct 2015, 169-179.
- ER-DOMA – The entangled relationship between diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome and aging. Article, January 2013, Journal of Obesity & Weight loss Therapy, Jan 2013, 3:7. DOI: 10.4172/2165-7904.S1.010
- QHG-IIAD – Quest for the Holy Grail: Inventing Ideal Anti-Obesity Drug. January 2013, Journal of Obesity & Weight loss Therapy, Jan 2013, 3:7. DOI:10.4172/2165-7904.S1.010
- The Entangled Relation Between Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Aging. Cardiology Today, Vol XVIII No. 4, Nov-Dec 2014, 157-166.
- Lessons from the Failed Inhaled Insulins. Cardiology Today, Vol XVI No. 1, Jan-Feb 2012, 07-16.
- Endocrine Abstracts by BioScientifica, 2012, 29, p728. Planning treatment of diabetic patients with chronic renal failure using pre-mixed insulins having higher proportion of soluble insulin. ICE/ECE 2012, Florence, Italy, 5-9 May 2012.
Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India